TCDA NIFT COACHING
FAQ’s - frequently asked questions
The National NIFT stands for the National Institute of Fashion Technology, which is a premier fashion institute in India. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in fashion and design. Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a premier fashion design institute in
NIFT offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in fashion and design, including:
• Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) in Accessory Design, Fashion Communication, Fashion Design, Knitwear Design, Leather Design, and Textile Design.
• Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech.) in Apparel Production.
• Master of Design (M.Des.) in Design Space, Fashion Management, Fashion Design, Knitwear Design, and Textile Design.
• Master of Fashion Management (M.F.M.).
• Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.) in Fashion Technology.